Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carnivorous Cookies: When a cookie swallows another cookie



A whole Oreo cookie baked into a chocolate chip cookie
My co-worker called them "Python Cookies"



















No recipes here... 

This post is more about the idea of a dessert option....a cookie in a cookie.  
I think this concept could go a MILLION different directions.  I've already come up with several.... trust me, it's only a matter of time until I post pics of the endless variations.  (Nutter Butter cookies in a chocolate cookie, Thin Mints in a sugar cookie, gingersnaps in a.... you get the idea!)  Just call me the Bubba Gump of Carnivorous Cookies!  
Feel free to comment with your ideas!!! 

Sandwich a cookie between cookie dough


 Press edges....


 ...and completely seal the dough around the inner cookie.  

They'll be pretty thick!



Don't forget to leave a lot of room between cookies...
They certainly spread quite a bit!





Bake... per your cookie recipe instructions.
You'll likely have to increase bake time by a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment